Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Dashiel Bivens
- Well, hello! I am an engineering student at Humboldt State University. My motivations for pursuing an education, and for the specific path I have chosen, are rooted in a desire to change the world. I was raised with a sensitivity to humanity's impact on the natural world and our massive tendancy for consumption. Now I am interested in pursuing solutions to minimizing this impact, for the benefit of human society and the world at large.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable energy; small scale, local generation
- Anaerobic Digestion ; Biogas
- Geopolitics/Environmental and Social Justice
Experience in Engineering and PORTFOLIO
- Green building/general construction
- My daily consumption of energy and materials
- Abstract math and fundamentals of chemistry
- Construction of a Bike-powered Generator for 12V battery or other DC power applications
Here are links to some documents I've generated individually and collaboratively: