We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Danielle Salamoni
- I am an Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University. I like volunteering, hiking and being in the ocean.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Quality
- Air Quality
Experience in Engineering
- I took Engineering 115 in Spring 2012
- I took Engineering 210 in Spring 2012
- Here is an example of AutoCad drawing I made: AutoCad
- For Engineering 215, my group called the Pink Elephants designed a human powered blender. Here is the document that we created: Final Document
- Here is an example of a memo that I made: Memo
- Here is the project planning software that my team for Engineering 215 used: Gantt Chart
- Here is an example of an Excel spreadsheet that I had made: Excel