Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a 5th year double majoring in Materials Science and Engineering and Biomedical Engineering. I am from Black Creek, WI and chose to go to Michigan Tech because I love the outdoors and it's high reputation as an engineering school.
- Camping-Yay forests
- Football-There goes my weekend
- Basketball-What's one more sprained ankle?
- Volleyball-Dig Set Spike or something like that
- Walking my dog on the Tech Trails
- Kimberly Clark Product Development
- Coordinated large scale studies of product improvements
- Took the lead on Commercial Mill Trials
- Worked with lab technicions to develop ideas into actual prototypes
- Developed Product of the Year in 2012 to help kids fight bed-wetting
- Recently accepted a full-time offer for employment starting in the summer of 2014
"The Fox by Ylvis"