I am a student at Humboldt State University Arcata, California. Here is where I learn to love and appreciate the beautiful nature around me. I love the outdoors and any activities that involve me being out there. My goal in life are travel to every country on earth and help the people who desperately in need to survive in a modern world.
Major[edit | edit source]
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Energy Renewable/Water Resources
- Working as a team to solve complex problems
- Learn how things work mechanically
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- When I was a kid, I made my own toys like : kites, sling shots, and self propelled styrofoam boats, etc...
- Built a raft using banana trees and vines
- Built a water tower using tensegrity for my Static Class in Fall of 2015.
- Built a reciprocating saw by converting rotational to translation motion in my Dynamic Class
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- Memo I did for our 215 class
- Spreadsheet I created for our Knee Velocity Lab in ENGR 211
- Gantt Chart I made for our ENGR 215 Project
- Autocad design of a house I did in our ENGR 215 class
- Final Document by our group for our ENGR 215 Project
- Our Project Appropedia page for Engr 215