- I cancelled my plans to live and work in China when I learnt they blocked Wikipedia.
- I often read (non-fiction) books and mark things that I want to put into Wikipedia.
- I'm a registered user of about 15 wikis.
Yes I'm an addict. No, it's not a problem. I'm going to take a break, just as soon as I finish editing this...
Maybe I need a 12 step programW...
- We admitted we were powerlessW over wiki-editing and our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believeW that a power greater than ourselvesW could restore us to sanityW.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood HimW/HerW/ItW/Them.W
- When that failed, we took responsibility for our own actions.
- Admitted the Wexact nature of our wrongs.
- Left the computer occasionally, in order to meet attractive people and flirt with them.
- Sought through prayerW and meditationW to improve our conscious contact Wwith God as we understood Her,W praying only for Wknowledge of Her will for usW and the powerW to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakeningW as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this messageW to wikiholics.W
- Realised the irony of creating this notice.
- Learnt to count.