Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Humboldt State University. (HSU), Arcata, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Resources Engineering (ABET accredited)
- Expected Graduation date 2021
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish, Learning German
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, having created and presented numerous power points, spreadsheets, and technical writing reports
- Experience with Programing in Fortran and Modeling in AutoCAD
- Enthusiastic to be of help to others
- Trained in CPR
- Food handler Certification
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Renewable energy Vehicles
- Water Quality
- Air Quality
- Hazardous Waste Clean Up
- Geo-Spatial Science
Experience in Engineering
Calculated water flow and tested water turbidity of fresh water bodies around Humboldt State University.
Tested air exchange rate and ventilation rate of a dorm room.
Tested and calculated efficiency of a fuel cell and electrolyzer.
Created spreadsheets and plots in Microsoft Excel to analyze data collected in engineering courses.
Here are some work samples completed for engineering courses at HSU.
- Collaboratively written document, describing the design process of a grey water filtration system for a client.
- Memorandum written to summarize a field trip in an Introduction to Environmental Resources Engineering course.
- AutoCAD created for a part of a greywater filtration system, which was designed and constructed for a client in an introduction to engineering design course.
- Spreadsheet software work sample, Excel spreadsheet made to calculate ventilation rate of a room using data gathered with air monitor.
- Project planning software work sample.