-- Comments that appear only in the edit view are formatted like this. -->
The open-source movement is a community that is based on a radical retake on copyright law with the goal of creating and sharing of high-quality software with the public. The open-source software community is an avenue for developers and users alike to come together to problem-solve and create software that meets their needs. The idea that it is a community of participants from various demographics with different ideologies and motivations is what most attracted me to it. The Jellybox build done n my 3D printing class has allowed me to participate in the open-source movement through the printing of other peoples designs and i'm looking forward to improving on these designs, while sharing my knowledge with the community and giving proper credit to the designer.
Understanding the market[edit | edit source]
This is where you can describe what already exists, what is needed, etc. You may want to include inline references. 
To make bullets use the asterisk:
- Like this
- and like this
- and two for the next indent
- and back to one...
Project goals[edit | edit source]
Describe project goals here.
To make a numbered list use the pound sign:
- Like this
- and like this
- See Help:Contents for more formatting code.
Design[edit | edit source]
Describe your design here.
Sample caption text.
Next level heading[edit | edit source]
You may need deeper level headings. Just keep adding equal signs to get that.
Costs[edit | edit source]
You may describe your costs here.
|header 1||header 2||header 3|
|row 1, cell 1||row 1, cell 2||row 1, cell 3|
|row 2, cell 1||row 2, cell 2||row 2, cell 3|
User page stuff[edit | edit source]
Please copy this page to make your own page. Do not edit this page directly or I'll undo all your edits. Include in your usepage
- brief professional bio
- reflective paragraph on your participation in the Open Source movement:
- what do you think it is - what attracts you to it (or distances you from it) - how your Jellybox build experience was participation in the Open Source movement - where you might go with it in the future
- [[category:242-2018 People]]
- eventually galleries of your work from the class
Demo stuff[edit | edit source]
|Picture||Stuff||Describe something else|
|Stuff in length||More stuff|
Videos[edit | edit source]
Userboxes[edit | edit source]
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Open Source Hardware.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of 3-D printing.|
Picture gallery[edit | edit source]
- title of gallery for pictures
- You can use the ref code to include inline references. See Help:Footnotes for more.