Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Chandler Ichikawa
- I am an Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University. In my free time I enjoy cooking and traveling.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Quality
- Waste Water Remediation
- Field Experience
Experience in Engineering
- Society of Women Engineers
- Fish and Wildlife Water Quality
- ASCE Mid-Pacific Waste Water Competition
- Association Environmental Engineers and Science Professors presentation on pressure retarded osmosis
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, The Amenders, designed an Archimedes Screw. This is the document we created while designing our Archimedes Screw:
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an AutoCad drawing.
- This is a Sample Memo that I made to turn in with a document.
- This is a Spread Sheet Sample.