Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
My name is Christina, and I'm an Environmental Resources Engineering student at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Quality & Treatment
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Infrastructure
Experience in Engineering
- Water Quality Monitoring: Reed Canary Grass in Janes Creek, Fall 2011
- Risk Assessment: Lead in Drinking Water, Fall 2011
- Short-Span Truss Bridge Design, Spring 2011
- Computational Methods (FORTRAN, Scilab)
- Samoa Hostel Feel The Heat, Fall 2010
- Groundwater Remediation at Humboldt State University: Natural Attenuation, November/December 2010
- Webpage for Arcata's Wastewater Treatment Plant, November, 2010
- Building a Rube Goldberg, September 2010
- Organization of Climate Conference, Spring 2010