About Me[edit | edit source]
- Caleb Dedmore
- Environmental Engineering undergraduate at HSU, with an interest in providing resources to developing areas of the world. My major emphasis is water quality, but I am also interested in sustainability, disease prevention, alternative energy, food availability, alternative solutions to ecosystem-harming practices, and more. My goal is to help both people and the environment, rather than to have to choose one over the other in the work that I do.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Water Quality
- Appropriate Technology
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Photobioreactor Design
- Various Language Computer Programming
- 3D and Mathematical Modeling Software
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
Below are examples of work that I have completed in the Environmental Resources Engineering Department at Humboldt State University:
- An example of a memo that I have written, assessing the BOD5 levels of various locations along the Arcata Wastewater Treatment Plant treatment train.
- A spreadsheet that I have created for determining the nutrient concentrations of water samples from the Arcata Wastewater Treatment Plant using generated calibration curves
- An AutoCad diagram of a probe block that I designed for a conductivity meter
- A group document that collaborated on made by Team Current Wave to design conductivity meters for Six Rivers Charter High School in Arcata, CA