We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- My name's Connor Nowark
- I am currently going to HSU working on becoming an engineer through the Environmental Resource Engineering program. I am from Santa Cruz California and enjoy the simpler things in life including surfing or hiking.
Interests in Engineering
- I enjoy working out math problems and puzzles to understand things happening around me.
- Building and designing useful objects and machines hands on.
- Feeling as though I am working to make the world a more efficient, better place through my work.
Experience in Engineering
- This year I made a Rube Goldberg project with a group of classmates that took trial and error and engineering type thinking.Rube Goldberg project video
- When I was 17 I designed and built a quarter-pipe skate ramp for my backyard.
- In engineering 115 at HSU I used equipment to measure BOD, turbidity, and ph levels on campus.