We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Briana Ruiz
- I am a first generation college student and the oldest of 5 children. Also, I am a second year ERE (Environmental Resource Engineering) major and I am considering a focus in energy conservation. On my leisure I enjoy filming and photographing my experiences of the world around me.
Interests in Engineering
- Energy conservation
- Improving indoor air quality
- Being able to express and implement creative ideas.
Experience in Engineering
- Intro course into environmental Engineering
- Biological Science Aide for National Park Service
- MESA club in grade school