Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Brayden Leach
- I am an Environmental Engineering Undergraduate student at Humboldt State University. I also compete in Cross Country and Track for the college. I'm originally from Roseville, California which is just north of Sacramento.
Interests in Engineering
- I really enjoy efficiency as an idea, so I am very interested in alternate forms of energy such as fuel cell and solar power in an attempt to create more powerful and efficient cars, homes, etc.
- I'm also very interested in sustainability. I dream of having a large piece of property where I have a completely self sustaining home so I can save money on power and water but also be able to live somewhere more off the grid.
- Lastly, I love structural engineering. The way buildings and bridges are made is such a fascinating and beautiful process that I would love to work on or facilitate.
Experience in Engineering
- I worked for a concrete company making walkways and driveways
- I did construction work for a painting company that needed someone to put in or remove walls
- I also worked for that same painting company doing blueprint work as to how to paint designated areas while leaving as much as the furniture in it's designated location as possible.
Social Media Links
This is some of the work I've done during my time as an environmental engineering undergraduate student