- My name is Katelyn Rose Brady and I am an Environmental Resources Engineering major in my second semester at Cal Poly Humboldt. I plan on declaring a minor in music during my current (second) semester. My other interests include reading, playing the piano, and going to the gym. My STEM interests became clear in middle school and then high school when I participated in a number of coding classes and eventually joined my school’s robotics team. I am not quite sure of her plans post-undergrad, but I am contemplating joining the peace corps as an Environmental volunteer and perhaps later obtaining an engineering position at a governmental institution such as the Environmental Protection Agency. I am additionally interested in pursuing careers within international organizations that strive for financial equity across the globe, such as the World Bank. At the moment, however, my more immediate goals are to obtain a part-time job that works with her busy schedule and to get decent grades.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Water Resources
- Sustainable Design
- Renewable Energy Sources
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Successful completion of Rube Goldberg for Intro to Design
- Completion of Intro to Environmental Resources Engineering
- Experience with various coding languages (C++, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
The following are links to the user's professional work and resume.
- TECHNICAL WRITING EXAMPLE
- SPREADSHEET ANALYSIS EXAMPLE
- AUTOCAD EXAMPLE
- COLLABORATIVE DOCUMENT
- GANNT CHART