Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am Mohammad Rezaul Islam, citizen of Bangladesh, currently enrolled as a graduate(PhD) student in Electrical Engineering at Michigan Technological University, MTU at Houghton, MI, USA. I have accomplished Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in 2008 from Islamic University of Technology, (IUT), Gazipur, Bangladesh.
- Theoretical Atomic Physics
- MW and RF applications
- PV Economics
- Microwave Heating with Dr. Warren F. Perger
- Solar Economics with Dr. Joshua M. Pearce. Click here to see the proceedings and here to see the methodology.
Graduate Courses at MTU
I have started my PhD degree program at MTU from Fall 2011 semester. My supervisor is Dr. Warren F. Perger. The courses I have taken up to date are listed as follows:
- Solar Hacking:Photovoltaics
- Solid State Devices
- Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics
- Microwave Engineering and Antenna Techniques
- Electronic Materials
Hobbies and Interests