My name is Anthony Lopez and I am an Environmental Resource Engineering student at Cal Poly Humboldt. I was born and raised in Humboldt County and I love the places and the people here. Some of my hobbies outside of school include playing football, going to the gym, working on my Jeep, and exploring the outdoors. Since I was young, Math and Science has always been a passion of mine and English was also very difficult. I made the decision to go to HSU because I was given the opportunity to play football while attending a top school for the ERE program.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I enjoy designing things, whether it be on paper or physically making it.
- I love the feeling of solving a complex problem.
- I want to make things that I am proud of and help the environment.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- One of my friends and I built a 3D printer.
- Working on cars can sort of be looked at as Engineering.
- A lot of architectural design.
Engineering 215 Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- For the Engineering 215 course, my group, JATO, worked in hand with Zane Middle School in Eureka, California to create a vacuum demonstration for their students. This is a link to our final appropedia page discussing our Vacuum Bazooka
- AutoCAD Drawing
- Excel Spreadsheet
- Cover Memo Example
- Gantt Chart
- Final Design Document