We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alyssa Sanchez
- Originally from Southern California moved up to Humboldt three years ago. I've been at Humboldt State University since freshman year. I was originally an Environmental Science Major, I switched over towards the end of my second year and officially started as an ERE Major my third year.
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, The Alpha Team, designed a Square Wheels Demonstration for Zane Middle School, Named The Mono - Wheel. This is document consists of the analysis of the design process:The Square Wheels Demonstration
- This Gantt Chart demonostrates a sample of project planning software.
- This demonstrates the use of AutoCAD software House Drawing
- This is a Sample Memo from a Schatz Energy Research Center site visit
- This spreadsheet demonstrates the use of Excel
Experience in Engineering
- Career Shadowed a licensed Civil Engineer for CalTrans Summer 2015
- Interned for Edison International under Engineering division