I am a freshman at Cal Poly Humboldt. I enjoy studying math, science, and history. In my free time, I love to hike through the forest and sketch portraits of people.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I am fascinated by ecocities such as Bahía de Caráquez.
- I hope to solve sustainability issues that face densely populated urban areas.
- I am interested in The Boring Company. I am especially interested in their attempts to develop efficient public transportation in the city of Los Angeles, as it could potentially eliminate the impact of constant traffic throughout the city.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- In 11th grade, I constructed a cardboard boat for physics class. My boat managed to remain afloat with 12 passengers.
- I have limited building and tool experience from doing repairs with my dad.
- I fixed up a motor for a Rube Goldberg project in ENGR 215.