Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am a Humboldt native, and I enjoy spending time with my family in the woods, at the beach, on a drive, or just hanging out at home in front of a good movie. I am an active parent of my two great kids Anthony and Victoria. I coach football and I am a Cub Scout leader. My incredible wife, Lynn, and I enjoy just about any activity together; we could have fun at an insurance seminar if we are together. This is my second chance at being a college student and I plan to take full advantage of the opportunity. I like to build anything and enjoy taking things apart to see how they function.
Interests in Engineering
- Alternative power sources
- New and emerging nuclear technology
- Design and Build, Design and Build, Design and Build!
Experience in Engineering
- I built and wind turbine that generated 12.5 DCV. You can find a great example of building a wind turbine here: http://www.mdpub.com/Wind_Turbine/
- I built a 10x16 greenhouse using post and beam construction and recycled wood frame windows
- I am currently in the design process for a fold out camping trailer built from a WWII surplus jeep trailer.
- Engineering 215 Design class project "Three Scoops, "Three Flavors" - Link to project page: Laurel Tree Charter School three scoops three flavors benches
- Design Document from the project "Three Scoops, Three Flavors" "Three Scoops, Three Flavors" Design Document
- Gantt Chart for the project "Three Scoops, Three Flavors" Gantt Chart
- Example of a professional memo I have written Decision Phase Memo
- Example of a spreadsheet created by me Excel Spreadsheet
- Example of a CAD drawing I created AutoCAD Drawing