Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Ana Puga
- I am a senior studying Environmental Studies at Humboldt State University. I am also pursuing a minor in Appropriate Technologies. My goal is to work with the Food Justice movement and perhaps get a masters in agriculture to help grow food sustainably.
Interests in Appropriate Technology
- Urban Design
- Solar Power
- Green Building
Experience in Appropriate Technology
- I have basic building skills.
- Have taken a few different classes such as: Green Urban Design and Green Building.
- I have also taken ENGR 305-Appropriate Technology at HSU.
Interests in Technology and the Environment
- To be able to determine if there are benefits of pro environmental actions.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment
- Basic Excel Skills.