Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Amanda Norton
- I am currently enrolled at Humboldt State University as an Environmental Resources Engineering Major. I transferred to HSU spring 2014 from Mendocino Community College. I am looking forward to furthering my education in beautiful Arcata, CA. I feel that HSU has so much to offer and I hope to take full advantage of the great opportunity HSU has granted me. I hope to one day work in Water Resources Management with my ERE degree.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Resources Management
- Fluid Flow
- Sustainable Engineering
Experience in Engineering
- Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program, 2013-2014 Recipient
- Community Development Commissions of Mendocino County Green Communities Energy Analysis Internship
- MESA (Math Engineering Science Achievement) Club, Mendocino College
- Growing up with a lot of hands on experience to build and be creative.