We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Name: Alan Ramirez
I am from San Diego where 90% of our water is imported from other parts of California. My goal is to learn about hydrology and design water systems to benefit different areas of California. I want to travel to other countries in order to provide my services to them as well. I spend a lot of my time working on my education through school and volunteering to gain knowledge and experience with engineering.
Interests in Engineering
Check out this awesome webpage about Hydrology.
Experience in Engineering
I volunteer and intern with the San Diego River Park Foundation where I have done different activities such as Water Quality Monitoring, Land Surveys, Stewardships, and Data Entry.
- I worked on the Samoa hostel Wattimus Prime Project
- This is a memo for a lab I did for ENGR 115: Fern Lake
- This is my Time Sheet for ENGR 215: ENGR 215 Time Sheet
- This an example on an Auto Cad Drawing I did: Viewport of a house
- This is a Gantt Chart: Gantt Chart of Metering Scheme Project
- This is my Resume: Resume