We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- My name is Alejandro, I am student at Humboldt State University studying Environmental Resource Engineering. My hobbies include mountain biking, snowboarding, and any other board sport. I like to work with my hands making and fixing things, this and my love for nature inspired me to study environmental resource engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable energy
- Green Cars
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Experience in Engineering
- ENGR 115 Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- ENGR 215 Introduction to Design
- For ENGR 215, my group and I, Team S.C.R.A.M, designed a two pendulum harmonograph. This document was created while designing the two pendulum harmonograph.
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample project planning software.
- This is a sample spreadsheet.
- This is a sample AutoCAD design.
- This is a sample memo.