Andrew Barron is an Environmental Resource Engineering student at HSU. He graduated from Carmel High School in June 2017. Will graduate by the summer of 2021.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Studying Alternative Energies
- Resource Managment
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- ENGR 115 Introduction to Environmental Engineer
- A member of Carmle High School's Robotics Team from 2013-2017
- Has some experience in programming C++
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
Examples of the work I have done.
- Example of a memo I have completed
- A spreadsheet I've created
- An AutoCad Diagram I made
- A collaborative document made by Team FMLD on upcycled benches design project