About Me[edit | edit source]
Name: Alberto Jasso
- I am a student at Humboldt State University majoring in Environmental Resource Engineering. My main focus is in energy but I am very eager to learn all aspects of the major including water management and water quality. I originally am from Fremont, California which is in the San Francisco area. My interests include music, sports, keeping updated on environmental topics, trying new foods and being outdoors. I am very excited for this class and my journey as a whole through this ERE program.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Time and Project management
- Using ALL the minds of a team to create a complex system that sometimes seems impossible at first.
- Creative innovation with goals of sustainability to solve some the worlds most complex anthropogenic problems.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Have completed a full tour and Q&A with leading engineer at Bloom Energy(fuel cells). Bloom Energy
- Currently taking engineering of design. Have taken wind power courses as well.
- Currently in calculus one, the start of my journey into the foundation of engineering skills needed.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
For Engineering 215 (Intro to Design) our project for the Flock House was a replication and redesign of a railroad hand-pump trolley turned into an electrical generator. Our team went by the name of Team Excergy and the name of our component was the Pump'n Power.
Sample Documents[edit | edit source]
- The Gantt Chart is a type of project planning and decision making.
- Sample of an AutoCAD drawing (crank shaft component to the Pump'n Power).
- This is a memo for the alternative solutions phase of the project.
- This is a spreadsheet on excel which kept track and totaled hours spent to the project, Time Sheet.
- This is our document for the entire project, Pump'n Power
My contact information is email@example.com
Practivistas Dominicana 2014[edit | edit source]
- Nombre: Alberto Jasso
- Teléfono en Santo Domingo: 1(809) 905-8117
- Dirección en Santo Domingo: Almarosa Primera
Intereses en Tecnología Apropiada[edit | edit source]
- INTERES#1: Distribucion de Agua
- INTERES#2: Energia
Experencia en Tecnología Apropiada[edit | edit source]
- EXPERENCIA#1: Completé un proyecto que utiliza bicicletas recicladas para crear un vagón de mano que genera electricidad cuando se utiliza.