About Me[edit | edit source]
- Amy Bloch
- I have mostly studied music and language for my college career but have realized along the way that I've always been interested in Appropriate Technology without knowing what it was called. I'm only just now figuring out its impact and it's potential on the world and am excited to learn more. I enjoy creative problem solving and repurposing/reusing material. I like working with my hands and working in a team.
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Natural paint and plasters
- Rainwater catchment and grey water reuse
- Solar and wind energy harvest
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Earthship Academy- October 2016
- Furniture building out of repurposed material- a bookcase out of an old door.
- In high school me and a friend did a trash clean-up and then made art projects like candle holders, wind chimes and bracelets out of the bottles and cans that we found and sold them at a craft fair and then bought a goat with the money for a village in Africa.
Current Project[edit | edit source]
Appropriate Paint Project at CCAT 2017- https://www.appropedia.org/CCAT_natural_paints_2017