- Austin B. Fenn
- I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. My favorite past time is writing and producing music.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Renewable energy and maximizing it's efficiency in our society.
- Integrating renewable energy with transportation.
- Designing energy efficient transportation systems.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Helped design website for an environmental leadership highschool program called Marin SEL.
- Built a plasma speaker in high school to demonstrate how an electrical arc produces sound.
- Built a Rube Goldberg Machine for crushing cans.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
The Following are various projects I've completed while in Cal Poly Humboldt's engineering program:
An AutoCAD drawing of wheels and their axis.
A Memo created for an engineering design project.
A Design Document describing a concession cart project.
A Gantt Chart made using project planning software.