We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Annie Roberts
- I am studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University. I compete on the collegiate cross country and track teams.
Interests in Engineering
- Water quality and pollution
- Water resources
- Alternative/renewable energy
Experience in Engineering
- Built a statically determinate bike rack to put on the top of a car
- Built a machine that cuts 2 liter plastic bottles into strips and twists them into 0.75mm thick filament for a 3D printer
- Built a Rube Goldberg machine designed to crush a soda can