Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Talk:Semiconductor recycling plant case study of GaAs photovoltaic manufacturing - case study
- Show your calculations explicitly - e.g. show your equations and where you got the values of the numbers
- Only cite the numbers you found from references
- Show the complete reference - not just the url
- Use superscripts like this2
- Taking an average utilization rate between different materials is physically meaningless - if you have solid numbers for each chemical species use them.
Please note that in the vast majority of growth processes, a large excess of As precursor to Ga precursor (that is, a high ratio of e.g. AsH3:Ga(CH3)3) is used. This is because of the volatility of arsenic at elevated temperatures; if an excess is not provided, the resulting material will become astoichiometric and have mediocre properties. Ratios as high as 150:1 are common. Thus, the problem of dealing with waste is primarily a problem of dealing with arsenic rather than gallium.