Opportunity Definition feedback[edit source]
Please see the following feedback on the Opportunity Definition:
- Use consistent spelling of green shed.
- First sentence is currently awkward.
- Make the sentence about close proximity more clear by fixing the pronoun.
- Link to the CCAT green shed.
- I renamed this page as CCAT green shed solar lighting.
- As already discussed, link all your teammember names.
- Why is "The Greenshed is in need of a light source powered by the sun"?
- Your objective should include designing and constructing the lighting as well.
- An image of the outside, and the inside with no lighting, would really help.
--Lonny 16:43, 4 February 2013 (PST)