Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
User talk:KVDP/Appropriate living and networking
Questions and comments:
- How does one know that one has succeeded?
- Try to use a gender neutral pronoun instead of "his".
- Why is it vital that the member helps the community back? Are there no other ways?
- Where are the citations and examples?
I am concerned about prescriptive materials on Appropedia... especially those that may have no basis in experience. Instead, tell us of examples about how communities have engaged in appropriate living.
Thanks, --Lonny 23:16, 16 August 2010 (UTC)
- I'd agree with those concerns, Lonny.
- With this page, I'm not actually sure what it offers or where it's going, so I want to edit it but don't know how. Maybe move it and make it an article on reciprocity? But that's more a philosophical or ethical question, rather than one about practical solutions. So perhaps we could delete this page, and focus on editing the other pages in this category? --Chriswaterguy 09:24, 18 August 2010 (UTC)