Old discussion: pages on Wikibooks[edit source]
- A quick search on Wikibooks found very little... if a wikibook is just a skeleton, probably the main value is to try and contact the person who initially showed enthusiasm, and let them know what's happening here. Here's the most relevant ones I found:
- Wikibooks:Wikiversity:School of Appropriate Technology and Sustainable Agriculture - just a stub; not yet moved to the new wikiversity site. It was created by a Mennonite farmer (now there's another set of connections to pursue)... I sent an email, & hopefully will get a response.
- Wikibooks:International Development & *Wikibooks:Cob Construction - just skeletons. Left a note for the creator.
- Wikibooks:User:Cormaggio (also active at Wikiversity and Wikipedia) - interested in international development & sustainable development. I left a message.
- Slightly related:
- Wikibooks:IB Economics: Development Economics - stub/skeleton
- --Singkong2005 (now known as Chriswaterguy) talk 21:57, 14 September 2006 (PDT)
Oops "Course materials" different from "coursework"[edit source]
I was using a wrong definition of "coursework" - I was thinking of it as course materials or "courseware", when actually it's the work done by students during their course. So that's affecting some of the page naming and text in this area. I've been fixing it up a bit, including moving this page from Appropedia:Coursework to Appropedia:Course materials. --Chriswaterguy 07:17, 25 November 2010 (UTC)