Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
We want to set up a blog aggregator. Desired features:
- Preferably be able to run multiple aggregated blogs off one installation.
- Easy to set up and operate - even for someone who knows no coding and very little Linux command line. (this is a bit flexible)
- The usual - lightweight, good-looking, reliable, open source...
- Feedjack - another Python program which aggregates blogs, based on the Django framework
- Moonmoon - written in PHP; uses SimplePie.
- Wordpress plugins:
- look up aggregator and planet in the plugin database.
- Drupal has a core module to aggregate feeds, and there are several contributed Drupal modules that have different takes of the same idea.