Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I'm a Forestry major graduating in December. I spend half my time out in the woods recreating, working, studying and sleeping. I like to mountain bike, rock climbing, snowboard and tree climb. Organic gardening currently takes up my time when I'm not at school, lots of veggies!
Interests in Appropriate Technology
Learning appropriate skills based on environmentally friendly methods that will be used in the future when building my own home as well as a steward of the land. Some time in the future I would like to work in a developing country on a community based forestry program.
Experience in Appropriate Technology
- Trench Swales project at CCAT-Fall 2007
- ENGR 305 Solar Learning Station- 2008
- Handyman-working on micro-hydro systems, photovoltaic systems, anything that requires the use of my hands
- Construction- proficient heavy equipment operator, concrete, finish carpentry
- Tree Farming- Pine tree farms with 75-200+ trees
- Arborist- landscape work, tree climbing, pruning and falling trees
CCAT trench swales-2007