Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Built environment"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Selection of Materials for Burnt Clay Brick Manufacture
- Self-Help Construction of 1-Story Buildings
- Self-Help Practices in Housing
- Shaft Lime Kiln
- Shelter II
- Simple Bridge Structures
- Simple Small Scale Rainwater Capture and Distribution System for a typical Western Style Home
- Small Scale Brickmaking
- Small Scale Lime Burning
- Small Scale Manufacture of Burned Building Brick
- Small-Scale Production of Cementitious Materials
- Soil Block Presses
- Solar air heater
- Standard Trail Suspended and Suspension Bridges
- The Kenyan Low Cost Modular Timber Bridge
- The Owner Builder's Guide to Stone Masonry
- The Owner Built Home
- The Owner Built Homestead
- The Timber Framing Book
- The Use of Bamboo and Reeds in Building Construction
- The Use of Wheelbarrows in Civil Construction
- The Yurt
- Traditional Bridges of Papua New Guinea
- Traditional Suspension Bridges in Taplejung District
- Transition Network
- Transition Towns
- Trombe walls