Appropedia talk:Board of Directors
 Brief intro
Sometimes it's useful to have a brief description of each person, for a funding application or partnership proposal.
I'll make a start below - feel free to edit it. --Chriswaterguy 02:19, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
 Directors summary
- Lonny Grafman, President. Instructor of Environmental Resources Engineering and Appropriate Technology at Humboldt State University; head of his department's summer program in Parras, Mexico; executive editor of the International Journal for Service Learning in Engineering.
- Curt Beckmann, Treasurer. IT entrepreneur and manager.
- Chris Watkins, Secretary. Water and sanitation engineer, fluent in Indonesian, formerly a fair trade importer.
- Andrew Lamb. CEO of Engineers Without Borders UK; formerly of RedR.
- Joel Scott, Joel Scott a California-based attorney, with a passion for the commons, and using open license to enable sharing.