Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a materials scientist and engineer(MSE). I have a bachelors from Michigan Technological Uniersity(MTU) and am working on my masters. One of my dreams is to make a meaningful positive impact on the world to improve the overall standard of living. I intend to do this by becoming the best MSE that I can. I am a senior member of the Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology (MOST) Research Group. My particular interests are focused around sustainability and discovering novel additive manufacturing applications utilizing unconventional printing materials. Additionally, I have great enthusiasm for understanding and manipulating micro and nano scale material surfaces and associated energies for creative material selection and usage. Lastly, I sincerely hope to one day help mankind move towards colonizing space through the usage of 3D printing.
My masters research will be focused on developing a method of low cost synthesis of perovskite solar cells. This project will increase our understanding of perovskites and how they can be 3D printed and fabricated into solar cells.
- 3D Printing
- Renewable energy
- Outer Space
- Innovative materials
- Product design
- Manufacturing processes
- Material property optimization
- low cost synthesis of perovskite solar cells
- Dual use of water for PV farms and aquaculture
- Wood Filament Fabrication
- MY4777 - 3D Printing at MTU
- Open source syringe pump 3-D printer
- Filament print settings
- Glass substrate cleaning method
- Atomic Force Microscopy(AFM) Protocol
- Chemtool(How to draw chemistry)
- Grinding Mill in Forestry Plant
- Transmission Measurement Procedure
- Composite Filament Fabrication
marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="border: 0" scrolling="no" width="258" height="231" src="http://audioslides.elsevier.com//ViewerSmall.aspx?source=1&doi=10.1016/j.rser.2017.05.191">