Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Go green in an hour
Is it possible to go green in an hour?
Not completely, but it's possible to make some real changes:
- One hour of doing things like ringing the electricity company & changing to green power.
- Buy a composting bin or worm farm.
- Plan for positive lifestyle changes with an hour's internet research:
- Look up local cycling routes or public transport, to help reduce or replace your car use.
- Look up local sites and activities, within reach of public transport, a coach ride or a short car ride. You might have overlooked some great local holiday ideas, that could make a lower-carbon (and more affordable) alternative to a jet holiday. (See Air travel, climate change, and green consumerism.)
(This is a response to Earth Hour, and a set of suggestions for future activities related to Earth Hour.)
Notes and references
|Quality links needed|
|If you know an informative, factual, relevant link on this topic, please add it here.
Click "edit" link next to the section heading, add the link & click save! (Note: You must be logged in to add links.)
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.