Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Check the mainspace contributions of the main Wikigreen contributors and the CD3WD articles:
(Q: is there a list of all WikiGreen pages imported to Appropedia? This would be easier.)
- Make these into lists, remove duplicates. (Use sort function - Chriswaterguy has this worked out)
- Check through, remove articles which are not a copyright concern:
- stubs with not enough content to be a concern;
- properly sourced pagesa
- pages developed on the wiki (check the history if you suspect this is the case).
- Contact by email, ask if they any have clear permissions and ask for documents, sources, emails addresses, whatever they have or remember.
If you find other pages that are a problem, you can list them here.
- Neither has made significant contributions to an Original or Category page, which are the other likely resting places for WikiGreen content