Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Peter Duin
- I am a very active person. I prefer to be outdoors.
Interests in Engineering
- Engineering poses a challenge.
- Engineering teaches valuable life skills.
- Engineering uses many advanced computer programs.
Experience in Engineering
- Hands on lab experience. (Eng 115, Eng 215)
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency intern. ( Improvement of lake clarity)
- I have been solving boulder problems since 2008. (correlation)
Below is a list of technical documents which are exemplary of my ability use various computer programs as well as write professionally as an Environmental Resources Engineering student.
Technical Document: