Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Graduate student in the Electrical and computer engineering department at Michigan technological university specializing in Image processing, mobile networks and embedded systems
Computer/ Technical Skills: MATLAB | C | C++ | R | SolidWorks | Git | Verilog | VHDL | SPICE | Linux | TCP/IP | DSPA | HTML | Python| Mobile networks |Network Security | MS Office| HART | OpenSCAD || Cura || Modelsim | Xilinx ISE | Assembly language for x86, 8051, ATmega32, MSP430 | 802.11/15| ZigBee | GSM | Raspberry pi |Arduino | Beaglebone.
Currently working on self-replicating Rapid Prototypes (RepRap) as an application to distributive additive manufacturing using open source 3D printing. Latest work includes a portable blood centrifuge for humanitarian purposes, Fume extractor and arthritis Shoe Aid.
Road sign detection as an application for Image processing using subset of road signs as training images to train a model that successfully detected road signs in test images.
Design and Development of a Digital Down converter for low power applications.
- Designed a new architecture for NCO in DDC using CORDIC algorithm instead of LUT
- Obtained area optimization results for FPGA which used a 10th of area that was previously required
Modeling of rechargeable battery for the use in underwater wireless sensor networks
- Simulated different battery models to extend battery life of an underwater wireless sensor node
- Enhanced the battery life of the wireless sensor node by performing task scheduling in accordance with KiBam
Optimization of Malicious Node Detection Algorithm in WSN based on Packet Drops and Interference
- Enhanced the ETB algorithm to detect malicious nodes in a noisy environment.
- Successfully Coordinated the team to obtain results in the span of 3 months.
A rigorous 4 project coursework in Data Mining exploring suitable algorithms for specific problems Image processing background in image representation, geometric transformations, binary image processing, compression, space and frequency domain processing using programming in MATLAB.