Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- 1 BIO
- 1.1 Project experience
- 2 Picture gallery
- 3 Videos
- Graduate student in the Electrical and computer engineering department at Michigan technological university specializing in Image processing, mobile networks and embedded systems
Computer/ Technical Skills: MATLAB | C | Python | R| SolidWorks | SPICE || TCP/IP || DSPA || Mobile networks |Network Security || MS Office || OpenSCAD
Design and Development of a Digital Down converter for low power applications.
- Designed a new architecture for NCO in DDC using CORDIC algorithm instead of LUT
- Obtained area optimization results for FPGA which used a 10th of area that was previously required
Modeling of rechargeable battery for the use in underwater wireless sensor networks
- Simulated different battery models to extend battery life of an underwater wireless sensor node
- Enhanced the battery life of the wireless sensor node by performing task scheduling in accordance with KiBam
Optimization of Malicious Node Detection Algorithm in WSN based on Packet Drops and Interference
- Enhanced the ETB algorithm to detect malicious nodes in a noisy environment.
- Successfully Coordinated the team to obtain results in the span of 3 months.