User page stuff
- Ian Armesy
- Biology major at Principia College.
The open source movement
- I think the open source movement it a community-based movement that focuses on the sharing of information without
restricting that information with copyrights or pricess.
- I really like this movement because it is a way for someone who has a problem or has a great idea to share them with the
community in which someone will give possible solutions for the problem or have a problem solved by those designs.
- The jellybox printer itself is open source. All the designs of the printer parts are free and able to fabricate on your own.
- Because I am planning on continuing to use my 3d printer in the future I am planning on being a part of the open source
community by putting any plans I have to those sources.
- eventually galleries of your work from the class
|| Describe something else
|| Stuff in length
|| More stuff
|| This Trail camera case has been designed for the Raspberry Pi zero camera. For this part to be operational: two 1/4 inch standard nut, 20mm diameter disk of acrylic or other
|| clear material, a Hull penetrator, and ring seal is required.
| Water Bottle Stripper
| Hidden outlet cover wall safe
|| This is designed to imitate a standard outlet space holder for American standard 210-volt outlet. It will be necessary to cut a hole in an existing wall to the size of the container portion of this design. No other materials are required.
|| standard commercial cost of this part is anywhere from $5-20. The cost to print this part is
|title of gallery for pictures|