Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
These are pages that fall under the category of belonging to the OSSTIP Project.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► OpenTripPlanner (11)
Pages in category "OSSTIP"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- OSSTIP/Notes on getting OpenTripPlanner Batch Analyst working
- OSSTIP/OpenTripPlanner Issues
- OSSTIP/Project blog
- OSSTIP/Setup of OpenTripPlanner to display Melbourne PT network
- OSSTIP/WP2- Transport Informatics tools review
- OSSTIP/WP5- Workflow for conversion of GIS data into PT network schedule
- OSSTIP/WPBZE1- Phase 1 Display of new BZE Network in OSSTIP
- OSSTIP/WPBZE2- Evaluation of OSSTIP Tools Batch Trip Routing Capabilities for OD Datasets
- OSSTIP/WPBZE3- Creation and configuration of web server to communicate BZE network reform proposals using interactive tool
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA1- Developing a timetable for a higher-frequency and expanded SmartBus network
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA2- Developing a timetable for an extended, higher-speed, higher-frequency tram network
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA3- Developing a timetable for an extended, higher-frequency train network
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA4- Integrating all proposed network changes into a multimodal OpenTripPlanner instance and generating analysis reports