Joined 30 September 2014
- I am a mechanical engineering student at Michigan Technological University. I am currently enrolled in the MY4777 open source 3D printing course.
- 3D printing
- Enjoying the Outdoors
- GE Aviation-Aftermarket aircraft engine engineering
- John Deere-Transmissions continuous improvement
- Marathon Petroleum-Maintenance Engineering
- Ford Motor Company-Facilities Engineering
- Asahi Kasei Plastics-Process Engineering
- Most Delta
- Part of MY4777 was the assembly of a MOST delta printer. My printer is currently assembled and working!
- Rockwall Project
Celtic Mashup Project
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Open Source Hardware.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of 3-D printing.|