Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Agricultural wastewater treatment
- Wetlands reconstruction
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Agricultural Land Development and Farming
- Residential Construction
- HSU Engineering Student
Favorite Sites[edit | edit source]
- WorldShelters Titanium Sun Shield is an appropedia page about the engineering 215 design project I worked on in the Spring of '10.
- RCEA energy audit reviews/Leon's Car Care Center is an appropedia page about an energy audit review that Izzy Konopa and I did as a class project for Engineering 115.
- Arcata Marsh overview is a great page about the Arcata Marsh wastewater treatment project.
- Compressed earth brick press is an interesting appropedia page about compressed earth bricks used in construction.
- http://www.scorecard.org is a great page with information about environmental hazard releases by particular companies.
Example Documents[edit | edit source]
- Example Document collaboratively written with Engineering 215 design group.
- Example Memo this is an example memo that I wrote for my Engineering 215 design project document Section 5 Specifications.
- Example Timesheet this is an example timesheet created in excel used for the engineering 215 design project.
- Example Gantt Chart this is the Gantt chart created on Open Pario project management site for my engineering 215 design project.
- Example AutoCAD this is an AutoCAD image of the individual panels of World Shelters' U-Dome shelter.