Undergraduate Degree[edit | edit source]
I am currently enrolled in an Introductory to Semiconductors class (MY3701) which is the main reason for the creation of my Appropedia page. My team and I will be gathering data and information on semiconductors used in LCD PC monitors. This information can be found at our project Appropedia page. LCD PC Monitors
About Me[edit | edit source]
Hello, I am a junior at Michigan Technological University. (MTU) I am currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in Materials Science and Engineering. I was born and raised in Alpena, Michigan.
Hobbies[edit | edit source]
- Automobile Repair
Experience[edit | edit source]
Work[edit | edit source]
Subway Restaurant[edit | edit source]
- Sandwich Artist-prepared necessary ingredients for sandwich development and created sandwiches in such a manner as to please the public.
- Cashier-handled money exchanges between the business and customers.
- Worked as a team member to efficiently decrease sandwich prep and sandwich creation time while maintaining maximum customer satisfaction.
Alpena County Road Commission[edit | edit source]
- Traffic Signaler-dealt with problematical traffic situations in an effort to redirect traffic around stationary as well as mobile construction sites.
- Operator-became proficient with multiple types of machinery such as:
Morbark Wood Chipper
- Worked within a team that was devoted to bettering the quality of Alpena County’s transportation infrastructure.
- Gained hands on experience with snow removal machinery such as road graders and plow/spreader trucks.