Pearce publications in industrial symbiosis
|Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing and recycling.
- M. A. Kreiger, D. R. Shonnard, J.M. Pearce, "Life Cycle Analysis of Silane Recycling in Amorphous Silicon-Based Solar Photovoltaic Manufacturing" Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 70, pp.44-49 (2013). Open access
- Joshua M. Pearce, “Industrial Symbiosis in Photovoltaic Manufacturing”, Photovoltaics International 13, pp. 26-31 (2011).
- R. Andrews and J.M. Pearce, “Environmental and Economic Assessment of a Greenhouse Waste Heat Exchange”, Journal of Cleaner Production 19, pp. 1446-1454 (2011). open access
- W. Doyle and J. M. Pearce, “Utilization of Virtual Globes for Open Source Industrial Symbiosis”, Open Environmental Sciences, 3, pp. 88-96, 2009. open access
- Amir H. Nosrat, Jack Jeswiet, and Joshua M. Pearce, “Cleaner Production via Industrial Symbiosis in Glass and Large-Scale Solar Photovoltaic Manufacturing” Proceedings 2009 IEEE Toronto International Conference – Science and Technology for Humanity (TIC-STH), pp. 967-970. open access
- Joshua M. Pearce, "Industrial Symbiosis for Very Large Scale Photovoltaic Manufacturing", Renewable Energy 33, pp. 1101-1108, 2008. open access
- Joshua M. Pearce, Sara J. Johnson, and Gabriel B. Grant, “3D-Mapping Optimization of Embodied Energy of Transportation”, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 51 pp. 435–453, 2007. open access