PH254 Introduction to Nanotechnology
Welcome to PH:254 -- Introduction to Nanotechnology at Clarion University of Pennsylvania.
In the article "Nanotechnology and the Developing World" Fabio Salamanca-Buentello, Deepa L. Persad, Erin B. Court, Douglas K. Martin, Abdallah S. Daar, and Peter A. Singer show that nanotechnology is an extremely powerful growing collection of tools that can be harnessed to address some of the world's most critical sustainable development problems.
Below find examples under progress
- OLED or an organic LEDs
- Nano rust and arsenic removal from water
- Nanotechnology and solar photovoltaic cells
== ATTENTION STUDENTS == Please put your 3 nanotech ideas on the nanotechnology page -- and then list the concept you are going to expand on below with your signature tag:
- Solar-powered UV lamp for water sterilization. SKM
- Use of silicon nanowires in batteries to improve energy density. SKM
- Use of nanodevices in DNA delivery, improving upon methods in somatic gene therapy and crop engineering. SKM --Sean McFarland 10:30, 17 January 2008 (PST)