Difference between revisions of "Open design"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (+ cat)
m (cat sort)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 16:46, 30 May 2013
Open design tools
- CoCreate - CoCreate OneSpace.net is a commercial "internet-based collaboration solution tuned to the specific needs of engineering teams. Clients, suppliers and team members can easily come together for online meetings and project reviews, visualize complex 3D designs and manage project documentation."
Open design projects
All designs at Appropedia are open in a sense, but some are more actively open.
Notes and references
- Open hardware
- Open Design Collaboration
- Open source appropriate technology
- Summer of Make
- Wikipedia:Open design
- Wikipedia:Open source hardware
- p2pfoundation:Product Hacking - extensive links
- p2pfoundation:Category:Design - extensive links
- MULTIMACHINE: DIY Open Source Machinery
- Product Hacking - by Stephen Vermeulen
- Chris Anderson Talks to PSFK About Open Source Technology
- Open Innovation Projects - Community driven directory of open source innovation projects
- Great summary of OSHW from a company perspective at SparkFun