Help:Create a userpage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:07, 14 November 2020 by Sophivorus (Text replacement - "http://www.appropedia.org" to "https://www.appropedia.org")
Below are suggested steps to creating your own userpage.
- Select and copy the text below
- Click your username (after logging in) in the upper right of Appropedia
- Paste the text
- Replace ALLCAPS words with your own
- Preview, summarize and save
- You may want to add your photo (see this screencast or this step by step page for help on how).
Feel free to improvise - See other user pages (the blue links here) for examples
Copy the following the code
[[Image:IMAGENAME.JPG|thumb|left|CAPTION TEXT OR LEAVE OUT THIS LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT A PHOTO.]] == About Me == : YOUR NAME : SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU == Interests == *INTEREST *INTEREST *INTEREST == Experience == *EXPERIENCE *EXPERIENCE *EXPERIENCE